Inheritance Tax (IHT) tends to be a subject that most people do not care to dwell on for obvious reasons, and it is surprising how many people do not think their estates will need to pay IHT. However, currently, the following allowances, (nil rate bands) are applicable for IHT purposes: Standard Allowance £325,000 Residence allowanceRead More
- HMRC Let Property Campaign – Summer 2019 Update
- How To Beat Section24 And Save Tax
- Top Ten Ways to Reduce Your Inheritance Tax Bill
- A to Z of CGT – The Basics of Capital Gains Tax
- 7 Deadly Sins (Of Tax!) And How To Mitigate Future Problems
- To Sell Or Not To Sell? Capital Gains Tax Changes
- A Place In The Sun! – A Simple Guide For Non-Residents
- Property Landlords – Can you claim a stamp duty rebate?
- Is It A Capital Cost, Or Is It A Revenue Cost?
- Simple Guide – Capital Gains Tax On Property