In the wake of a recent ruling regarding stamp duty rates on second homes, UK landlords have been urged to take a look at their property purchases to see if they can claim a stamp duty rebate. In the recent landmark case of P N Bewley Ltd vs. HMRC, a judge ruled that propertiesRead More
- HMRC Let Property Campaign – Summer 2019 Update
- How To Beat Section24 And Save Tax
- Top Ten Ways to Reduce Your Inheritance Tax Bill
- A to Z of CGT – The Basics of Capital Gains Tax
- 7 Deadly Sins (Of Tax!) And How To Mitigate Future Problems
- To Sell Or Not To Sell? Capital Gains Tax Changes
- A Place In The Sun! – A Simple Guide For Non-Residents
- Property Landlords – Can you claim a stamp duty rebate?
- Is It A Capital Cost, Or Is It A Revenue Cost?
- Simple Guide – Capital Gains Tax On Property